A loft conversion is often cited in surveys as the best way to add value to your home. Recent research carried out by a leading Building Society has stated that a loft conversion could add up to 20% to the value of your home. If you’re looking at a house valued at £200,000, that’s an increase of up to £40,000. there is no better way to add space, and value, to your home.
We create a light, spacious loft conversion that could be the master bedroom suite, a cinema room, the kids’ playroom, a games room, home office, or additional living room; the choice is yours.
If moving house to obtain an extra room typically costs c.£50-75,000; the cost of a loft conversion at c.£20-30,000 could make financial sense to obtain that space and add value to your property.
We provide specialist loft conversion services in Cardiff, South Wales and beyond:
- We assess your existing loft space to identify the available options for your loft conversion – typically you will need at least 2m height in your loft although we are able to raise the height of your roof by re-trussing, where the style of your property permits.
- Our architectural designer creates a design for your loft conversion taking into account the characteristics of your property and your design requirements; putting emphasis upon creating light, spacious loft spaces with effective storage where requested within your loft conversion.
- Our architectural designer will draw up architectural drawings for your loft conversion which we submit for the appropriate Planning and Building control approvals.
- We will liaise with Planning and Building control and any other relevant persons to progress the submission.
- We shall keep you informed at all relevant stages, ensuring that you fully understand the construction process and we will strive to minimise impact where possible upon your life. We will ensure that the site has a foreman with whom you can discuss the construction and we will facilitate meetings with the architectural designer and any other parties as necessary.
- We will ensure that all appropriate licences are obtained for your loft conversion eg skips, scaffolding and Building Control.
- We offer a turn key service – we will fit out your loft conversion so that all you have to do is choose your furniture.
- On completion we shall ensure that we have a snagging meeting with you to ensure that work is completed to your satisfaction.
- On completion you will receive a pack with all relevant documentation for your loft conversion.
- We guarantee the works for 10 years; the guarantee is insurance backed for your peace of mind.